Wednesday, December 25, 2013

merry merry christmas

Hullo Writers!
I hope y'all have all had a wonderful Christmas. I did.
     For one, I always used our family desktop to post from, or my mom's computer.
     But today, I am posting from my very own computer.
     I got a bunch of Whovian things, so I am one happy camper. (I'm actually wearing my Bowties Are Cool socks.) My sister gave me a Hunger Games leather bracelet with 'May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor' on it. Completely me. I'm very happy to have gotten the stuntbook I've been nagging everyone to get me....LOL!

      And now I just got the Hunger Games trilogy on my laptop for freee. (I own the last two already but I didn't have the first one. STEAL!!)

      Anywho, Hannah, I saw that you've been putting up the Christmas short stories on your blog! Very excited to go read that. [ check it out here ]
     I'm supposed to be editing my Five Glass Slippers story, but Christmas at our house is a very busy time of year. Very. I get to read a few other submissions that fellow writers are sending me; they're reminding me that I need to finish. They're so good, y'all!
      
      This is also a post to say hello I'm alive and I won't be posting for a while. I'm probably going to start posting again once the New Year's are over. Until then!

Savo'lass a lalaith!
-The Writer

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Molly! I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful one! Yesterday, I watched 8 episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender with my uncle. Today, we're going to watch the last three parts of Sozin's Comet!!!D

    ReplyDelete