Sunday, November 18, 2012

Home

Sooo...my pitiful little attempt at this blog needs to be updated, doesn't it? I don't want to give it up because I love the design I did and because I spent so much time doing it, so I may as well keep the blog, shouldn't I?
We're not going back to the Beach House minus one time to finish painting our deck until summer. Did you know, I just accidentally wrote 'summer' with a capital 'S'. I suppose I'm getting confused with my main character in my book that I'm writing for NaNoWriMo currently...
Anywho, just an update to say that I ACTUALLY DO EXIST AND I AM ALIVE!! Now there's a shocker! You didn't think that a zombie was writing this, did you? Yes, I have brains, so no, I mustn't be a zombie, then.
But don't worry! The zombies are looking for brains, so you're safe!
Just kidding. Just felt like throwing this in. I saw that line somewhere and thought it was HILARIOUS. Just cause I can.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment